Monday, July 12, 2010

First Tri of the Year, Done!

Well, I finished my first tri of the year yesterday. It wasn't pretty, but considering the lack of training and the fact that I tried to talk myself out of it Saturday night, I am happy.

My partner kicked my butt, but what can you do. The cycle was the hardest thing I have ever done. Felt like I was on a constant up an down roller coaster, and I my legs about gave out. I was riding past guys and girls that had to get off of the bike to make it up some of the hills, and I honestly thought I was going to have to do the same.

I am again motivated to get after these, and I have already decided I want to do at least one more, probably 2 before the end of this season. Laura was a wonderful cheerleader, but she now wants to buy a cowbell.

I guess that's it for now, but I am getting back on the triathlon horse!

No comments:

Post a Comment